You can request a refund by creating a new support ticket and speaking with one of our staff.
All of our refunds are pro rata. This means we will refund you for what you haven't used.
Refunds are available upon request for the first 7 days after a purchase or renewal.
Talk to us
Explain your problem when you ask for a refund, we may be able to help.
Transactions can only be refunded the same way we received them. We will not issue you a refund in a different way than you paid.
To prevent abuse, we reserve the right to refuse future services to any customer seeking multiple refunds.
Due to a number of differing factors, we are regrettably unable to offer refunds for cryptocurrency transactions:
- Ongoing cryptocurrency market volatility - large price fluctuations can mean the value of the amount you send us is reduced quickly
- Unpredictable network transaction fees - refunds would be a fraction of the original amount due to transaction fees
- Lack of internal cryptocurrency holdings - all cryptocurrency is converted to fiat immediately after it is received
- Difficulty of cryptocurrency accounting - cryptocurrency is not recognized as a currency, therefore accounting for it is complex
- Lack of consistent identity - it's challenging to ensure that refunds are sent to the same person who paid
Using our 15.00 USD HDD 2 TB plan as an example:
|Monthly traffic||0.00 B / 5.00 TB||15.00 USD|
|Days elapsed||0 days / 31 days||15.00 USD|
Qualifies for a 15.00 refund