rclone is a command-line program to sync files and directories to and from
Google Drive Amazon S3 Openstack Swift / Rackspace cloud files / Memset Memstore Dropbox Google Cloud Storage Amazon Drive Microsoft One Drive Hubic Backblaze B2 Yandex Disk The local filesystem
Download and Install
- Connect to your slot with SSH.
- Download the latest release.
- Extract the archive.
- Create a bin directory to store your binaries.
- Move the rclone binary to your new bin directory.
mv rclone-*/rclone ~/bin/
- Add ~/bin to your PATH so that you can run binaries in ~/bin without specifying the path. Ignore this step if you have performed it for a different program.
echo "PATH=\$HOME/bin:\$PATH" >> ~/.bashrc && source ~/.bashrc
- (Optional) Remove the .zip file.
Extensive documentation for rclone is available on its homepage.